Scheduler Needed High Volume Customized Finished Basements
Here at Harbinger we have partnered with a unique organization. They have taken the finished basements industry by storm. The organization has been around 6 years and has doubled in revenue each year. Currently there are running 50 active projects each month ranging in dollar value from $30K-$200K. The company can do this because they have applied a general contracting style of large projects to the finished basement industry. This allows them to take on many projects at once with specialized customization for each individual client. This is a never before seen high volume customized approach to the interior renovation world. Clients are satisfied in knowing that the work is being done by professionals with consistent updates as well as timely project end dates, which can be challenging with this type of work. The company is looking for a new in house scheduler. Ideally this person will have experience in planning/scheduling from the construction (gc’s commercial or residential) or manufacturing sector (windows, precast, molding, or similar manufacturing contractors) in a high-volume capacity. The key responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
- Monitors and reports on work progress and performs schedule
- Analyzes construction data to determine resource requirements for the schedule based on the reality of the work
- Prepares risk analysis, mitigation plans and What-if scenarios
- Prepares and maintains complex reports on gantt charts
- Compiles, reviews, analyzes, and presents large quantities of data
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates and Look-ahead schedules on a weekly basis
- Monitors schedule compliance
- Identifies potential problems and delays that can impact schedule and communicate it with project team
- In house position, this individual will work from head office and communicate information to construction manager, site supers, coordinators, controller and president.
- 3 + years experience as a scheduler or in similar role, P. Eng or formal education preferred or equivalent experience.
- Expert knowledge and use of Gantt charts.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Project Manager in confidence, please include a project list along with your resume and contact:
Rodd-Starr Gonzales, Construction Recruitment Advisor
Contact phone number: 905-257-9691 x 106
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org