Project Manager- ICI Construction
Limit your commute, and work close to home!!
As a Project Manager in the construction industry you know that you are valued as much for your people skills as for your technical abilities. As the company representative in charge of a project, you are responsible for time, cost and the overall progress of a project. You are equally comfortable in the office or on-site and foster harmonious relations between the client, on-site staff and design consultants. You assist senior management in selecting projects and once selected, you control projects through establishment of budgets, time lines and progress reports. Your excellent communication and negotiating skills serve you well in hiring sub contractors and ensuring the work can be done cost effectively within the scope of the project. If you fit this description or are working towards getting there, check out opportunities from Harbinger Network like the one below.
South-Western Ontario Opportunity!
Great opportunity available for a Project Manager looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the GTA! This is a mid-sized general contracting performing $50M+ of work per year. There will be a higher preferences placed on candidates with institutional and commercial construction experience.
Am I Qualified?
- 5+ years of construction experience with at least 2 years at a Management level
- Project focus: ICI up to $10M+, Commercial and industrial
- Construction/Engineering related diploma/degree
- Contract negotiation/management skills
- Must have the ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with sub trades, architects, clients, etc
What will my day-to-day look like?
- Ensure projects are built according to approved plans, specifications and applicable building codes
- Plan and organize daily operations
- Monitor construction schedules and project progress
- Ensure safety regulations and measures are being followed and maintained
- Create project budgets and monitor budget adjustments
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Project Manager in confidence, please include a project list along with your resume and contact:
Nick Palmieri, Construction Recruitment Advisor
Contact phone number: 905-257-9691
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org