Site Superintendent Calgary.
As a Site Superintendent you are the point person and have overall responsibility for the construction site. Senior management relies on you to manage the operations at the site and to ensure the work is done properly and is on time and on budget. You have a great deal of insight into all the trades, can read drawings and have exceptional safety awareness to be able to run a safe and efficient job site. You set and stand by schedules and your excellent communication skills allow you to resolve issues, anticipate problems and work with Project Managers to keep projects moving as scheduled. If you fit this description or are working towards getting there, check out the opportunity below.
Harbinger Network has teamed with an established General Contractor who is looking for a positive individual to join the team as a General Site Superintendent for their commercial building division. The focus will be on projects such as Schools, Hospitality builds, Retail locations, Long Term Healthcare facilities and various types of renovations and new builds. With a custom, tailored approach to building their clients projects this General Contractor has established themselves as a leader in the construction and building field across Canada. This General contractor needs unique team oriented people who are focused on creating a quality service experience for its clients through progressive and forward thinking.
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications and applicable building codes
- Plan and organize daily operations
- Monitor construction schedules and project progress
- Must have the ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Ensure safety regulations and measures are being followed and maintained
- Must be able to maintain positive relationships with sub trades, architects, clients, etc
- 10+ years of construction experience with at least 5 years at a Supervisory level
- Experience working on institutional and commercial projects of at least $10M in dollar value including new builds and retrofits
- Construction/Engineering related diploma/degree
- Contract negotiation/management skills
- A strong safety record
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Project Manager in confidence, please include a project list along with your resume and contact:
Oliver Lau, Construction Recruitment Advisor ICI Specialist- Alberta
Contact phone number: 403-775-9908
Contact email address: email@example.com