Site Superintendent Opportunity!
As a Site Superintendent you are the point person and have overall responsibility for the construction site. Senior management relies on you to manage the operations at the site and to ensure the work is done properly and is on time and on budget. You have a great deal of insight into all the trades, can read drawings and have exceptional safety awareness to be able to run a safe and efficient job site. You set and stand by schedules and your excellent communication skills allow you to resolve issues, anticipate problems and work with Project Managers to keep projects moving as scheduled. If you fit this description or are working towards getting there, check out the opportunity below.
Commercial Superintendent- ICI Construction- Interiors and Base Build
Opportunity to be recognized for building a monumental project that will forever be recognized in the GTA. Great benefits and incentives!
- Manage site operations to ensure work is on time and on budget
- Plan and organize daily operations, including subs/trades
- Must have the ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Ensure safety regulations and measures are being followed and maintained
- Must be able to maintain positive relationships with sub trades, architects, clients, etc.
- 10+ years of construction experience with at least 5 years at a Supervisory level
- Exposure to project valued between $1M-$20M
- Construction/Engineering related diploma/degree, or equivalent experience
- A strong safety record
- Sound technical and communication skills
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Site Superintendent in confidence, please include a project list along with your resume and contact:
Nick Palmieri, Construction Recruitment Advisor
Contact phone number: 905-257-9691
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org