Construction Site Administrator
Construction Site Administrator
Harbinger Network has partnered up with one of the leading mid rise construction developing companies to find an experience Construction Site Administrator. This is a great opportunity for
person, who has willingness to learn and ambition to take on the leadership role. Ideal candidate may be hired permanently.
Construction Site Administrator -Contract (6-8 months)
Location: Scarborough, Toronto
Terms of Employment: Contract
Compensation: $25.00-$35.00 an hour
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Education in Construction management will be prefered
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, architects, interior designers, and real estate agents
- Expert level in written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity and high level of professionalism
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective while working independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands, while demonstrating the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes a solution
- Sourcing and meeting trades/suppliers (to qualify for an invitation to bid)
- Obtaining Scope of Work from Estimator
- Sending out bid requests to trades and follow-up
- Providing bids to Estimator for spreadsheet comparison
- Preparation of Subcontractor Purchase Orders with project manager and Site Supervisors
- Ensure Subcontractor Purchase Orders are reviewed/approved by the Senior project manager prior to the issue
- Provide all bid requests and subcontractor purchase orders.
- Handling storage of project files/drawings/contracts on the server.
- Communicate with clients regarding any issues as requested by the Projects Managers (for example special client requests).
- Attend meetings between Subcontractors and CEO on contract pricing negotiation and issue updated subcontractor purchase orders.
- Permit application submissions assistance to project management team & accelerate the process by following up on daily basis with all involved team members in the process including but not limited to Client, Consultants, Authorities
- Writing letters to employees, trades, etc
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Construction Site Administrator in confidence, please include your resume and contact:
Marta Holdinova, TEMP/CONTRACT SENIOR ADVISOR
Contact phone number: 905-257-9691 x122
Contact email: email@example.com
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to Marta Holdinova, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Scarborough, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to Construction Site Administrator
General Accounting Analyst/ Specialist (Payroll)GENERAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST/SPECIALIST (PAYROLL ACCOUNTING) Harbinger Network is looking for General
$ $55.000-$67.000 a year
Cash Application RepresentativeCASH APPLICATION REPRESENTATIVE Harbinger Network Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Ca
Customer Service RepresentativeCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE-ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (Order Management, Logistics, Customer Service
Collections Specialist (Accounts Receivable)COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST Harbinger Network Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Collections