Executive Assistant / Administrator
This is an opportunity to join on of the GTA’s top sub-contractors! Not your average construction company, this contractor has a beautiful office in a very professional atmosphere. We are looking for an experienced construction focused administrator who will thrive in a supportive environment that promotes growth and achievement. This team has completed some of the most prestigious new construction projects in 2019 and have secured large commercial and institutional contracts for years to come!
Under the general supervision of the Senior Estimators or the Chief Estimator, the Executive Assistant / Administrator OR “Estimating Coordinator” works with the estimating team and provides coordination and administrative assistance for project estimates, bid and pre-qualification submissions.
– 3-5 years of technical training or experience in the construction industry is an asset
– Strong computer skills using MS Office
– Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
– Attention to detail
– Superior communication skills both written and oral
– Ability to work well under pressure with a focus on deadlines, using initiative and requiring minimal supervision
– Positive attitude and creative mind set.
– Good typing speed and accuracy
– Logical with good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
– Always willing and interested to learn new skills
– Interpreting drawings
– Problem Solving
– Development & Continual Learning
– Quality Orientation
– Accountability & Dependability
– Research and Analysis
– Time Management
– Results Focused
– Mathematical Reasoning
– Decision Making
– Team Work
– Ethics and Integrity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
– Maintain the estimating log on a regular and on-going basis.
– Download tender documents from ftp sites.
– Coordinate estimating schedule.
– Provide document control of project files and drawings.
– Review new project opportunities.
– Coordination of printing drawings and specifications.
– Preparation of pre-qualification documents.
– Completion and maintenance of Pre-Qualification systems.
– Maintaining the pre-qualification document database.
– Maintaining the CCDC file folders and associated information.
– Preparation of tender documents, tender form and closing information.
– Aid the estimating team through the analysis of tender drawings and preparation of accurate material quantity takeoffs as needed.
-Assist with creating and maintaining company marketing documents for various project profiles.
-Any and all other duties as assigned in order to meet department and corporate objectives.
– General assisting with the day to day operations of the Estimating & Pre-Construction department.
– Create and organize meeting minutes.
– Proper care and up keeping of the estimating and pre-construction file folders.
If you feel that you would like to explore the potential of this opportunity, then I encourage you to apply privately.
Please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com
Apply with confidence as Harbinger Network respects your privacy and will keep your application private and confidential. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check out website for other related positions as they are posted.
Why many like you are joining The NETWORK
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies in Canada. Harbinger Network has an outstanding and proven track record of placing top professionals with the most sought-after construction companies based on important considerations including: salary and benefits, location, projects and career path.
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to David Hough, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Concord, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to Executive Assistant / Administrator
Construction AdministratorConstruction Office Administrator Harbinger Network has partnered with a midsize construction comp
$ Based on Experience
Logistics Supervisor (Dispatcher and CSR)LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR (Dispatch-CSR) Harbinger Network is seeking an experienced Logistics Sup
$ Compensation: $60,000-$90,000
Mechanical Service ManagerA residential high-rise and commercial project focused mechanical contractor is currently looking fo
$ 90K - 115K +
Operations Lead (Yard Maintenance)OPERATIONS LEAD (YARD MAINTENANCE) Harbinger Network is seeking an experienced Operations Lead wi
$ Compensation: $60,000-$75,000
Refrigeration MechanicA reputable HVAC/R contractor in the Mississauga area is currently looking to add a Refrigeration Me
$ As per experience
Control Room OperatorA large leading construction supplier is in need of a Control Room Operator immediately. They have
$ Based on Experience
Low Rise Residential Project ManagerLow Rise Residential Project Manager A leading Low-Rise contractor in the GTA is looking for their
Electrical Project Manager – Ottawa areaAre you an experienced electrical project manager in the Ottawa area and want to take your career to
Accounts PayableHarbinger Network has partnered with a leading Residential Builder located in Vaughan, in search of
$ Based on Experience
Electrical Project Manager – Industrial ProjectsProject Managers will plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate electrical Water Treatment projec
$ 100K +