General Accounting Analyst/ Specialist (Payroll)
GENERAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST/SPECIALIST (PAYROLL ACCOUNTING)
Harbinger Network is looking for General Accounting Analyst/Specialist with Payroll accounting experience to join the reputable construction company, who specializes in Civil construction. This is 6-12 months contract role with possibility of permanent hire.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Terms of Employment: 6-12 months Contract
Compensation: To be discussed
- 3+ years in Payroll accounting within manufacturing, industrial or construction industry
- Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting or Finance – CPA or any Payroll Certification will be considered an asset
- Strong Payroll Accounting experience preferred in an ERP environment
- Must have the following software experience: SAP, JDE and ERP
- Must be proficient with MS Office (especially with Excel), Gmail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- Effective interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships with a diverse group of teams and individuals
- Semi-monthly, Canadian multi-provincial payroll processing using SAP, JDE and ERP
- Calculating and maintaining various payroll schedules, in compliance with established policies and processes, and making the necessary payroll entries.
- Calculating and remitting payroll deductions and contributions including garnishments, Workers’ Compensation, payroll and other pre-/post-payroll processing tasks.
- Preparation and distribution of ROEs and pay statements after each payroll.
- Assisting with payroll month-end and year-end activities, including GL account balancing and reconciliations, quarterly/annual returns, distribution of T4s, etc.
- Monitoring the Payroll email inbox and responding to payroll-related inquiries submitted from offices across Canada.
- Preparing and distributing Letters of Employment on request
- Maintain payroll records for all new hires, terminations, salary increases, deductions, direct deposit, earnings and T4, and other related items
- Auditing of benefit deductions and tax set up in payroll system
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of General Accounting Analyst/Specialist in confidence, please include your resume and contact:
Marta Holdinova, TEMP/CONTRACT SENIOR ADVISOR
Contact phone number: 905-257-9691 x122
Contact email: email@example.com
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to Marta Holdinova, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Oakville, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to General Accounting Analyst/ Specialist (Payroll)
Cash Application RepresentativeCASH APPLICATION REPRESENTATIVE Harbinger Network Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Ca
Project AdministratorProject Administrator Harbinger Network is now seeking an experienced Project Administrator to joi
$ $20.00-$25.00 an hour
Customer Service RepresentativeCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE-ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (Order Management, Logistics, Customer Service
Chief Electrical EstimatorA leading electrical contractor in the Toronto (GTA) area is looking to add a Chief Electrical Estim
Construction Office AdministratorConstruction Office Administrator Harbinger Network is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Con
$ $20.00-$30.00 an hour
Collections Specialist-BilingualCOLLECTIONS SPECIALIST-Bilingual Harbinger Network Inc. is currently looking for an experienced
High Rise Project ManagerHi Rise Residential Project Manager The Project Manager is responsible for planning, developing, c
General Accounting Analyst/ Specialist (Payroll)GENERAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST/SPECIALIST (PAYROLL ACCOUNTING) Harbinger Network is looking for General
$ $55.000-$67.000 a year