ICI Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator- ICI Construction – EAST SIDE TORONTO
Harbinger Network has teamed up with a GC who has been a sustainable partner of the Canadian Construction Industry in both ICI and residential. This builder is looking to grow their team with an ICI Project Coordinator who is looking to be a part of $10M+ within the Toronto and GTA area. This Project Coordinator will assist the lead Project Manager and gain valuable skills and knowledge from working so closely.
- Performs and applies quantity takeoffs and surveys to manage contract progress, reporting, and change management.
- Look over 4-5 projects
- Maintains contract with more complex subcontracted scopes and subcontract administration, including defining work scope, answering inquiries, and monitoring progress.
- Reviews and understands broader contract obligations as per the responsible project and work scopes.
- Manages change order process, including pricing, negotiating, processing, and assessing cost and schedule impact before reviewing with project manager. Performs simple estimates.
- Develops and monitors overall project schedule.
- Assists project manager to create and issue tender packages and subcontracts n more complex scopes, and monitor their progress.
- Maintains, performs, and/or supervises project document control and procedures.
- Provides proactive leadership for safety and quality programs.
- Prepares and tracks progress claims and estimates on more complex scopes.
- Oversees inventory and tracking of materials and equipment and expedites material orders.
- Identifies and assists in resolving complex field technical issues.
- Involved in and assists with overall project closeout, including document archival, maintenance and warranty manuals, deficiencies, and warranty work.
- Assists with pre-commissioning or commissioning as required.
- Consults with designers/engineers when reviewing drawings and suggests value added or alternative construction methods or materials.
- Develops and maintains excellent working stakeholder relationships
- Assist the Project Manager with issuing subcontracts and monitoring their progress.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and building codes.
- Able to establish a strong working relationship with sub trades and clients.
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Project Manager in confidence, please include a project list along with your resume and contact
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to Sabrina Bonnici, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Toronto, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to ICI Project Coordinator
Site SuperintendentLOOKING FOR A HANDS ON SITE SUPER FOR A NOTABLE TRI-CITY BASED GENERAL CONTRACTOR! As a Site Superi
Project ManagerHarbinger Network has partnered with a construction company that has been a sustainable and prosperiScarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada
Mechanical Estimator – Small ProjectsAn established Mechanical Contractor in the GTA is currently looking to add a mechanical estimator.
$ Dependent on experience
Sales Account Manager
Chief EstimatorChief Estimator General Contractor in the GTA is looking to add a Chief Estimator to their team.
Recruitment AgentHarbinger Network Inc. (HNi), a Construction Recruitment Specialist across Canada, is aggressively g
$ Basic + Commission
Office Manager – Bookkeepers / ControllersCalling all experienced Bookkeepers / Controllers and Office Managers!! A smaller sized electrical c
Senior Project Manager – Owners RepWe are looking for a dynamic Senior Project Manager with exceptional design and construction project
Construction AdministrationConstruction Administration Harbinger Network is excited to post on behalf of a tier1 residential
$ Based on Experience
Project Manager Head Office downtownProject Manager A leading developer in the GTA is looking for their next project manager. They prid