Harbinger Network is now seeking an experienced Project Administrator to join the team of one of the reputable construction companies in Greater Toronto Area. The ideal candidate may be hired directly after the contract completion.
Project Administrator -Contract (6-12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON, (Etobicoke)
Terms of Employment: Contract
Compensation: $20.00-$25.00 an hour
- Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry
- Education in Construction or Business management is required
- 3-5 Years of experience in supporting Project Managers, with a General Contractor (Industrial, Institutional, Commercial and Residential Construction).
- Ability to read and understand construction-related drawings/documents
- Strong knowledge of construction processes through all phases – startup through construction and closeout
- Proactively identify problems / issues and develop effective solutions
- Highly organized, detail oriented & self- motivated with the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment, handling competing demands
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PS Project.
- Experience working with subcontractors
- Capacity to coordinate multiple tasks through superior time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR/Payroll administration position required
- Experience with an automated timekeeping system
- Knowledge of Ministry of Labour requirements and payroll legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, Outlook, Word, Power Point
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required
- Experience in process payroll is required
- Prepare timesheets, provide orientation for new employees
Project Set Up
- Inputs project information into databases and completes project set up process
Project Tracking and Documentation
- Maintains project documentations such as project plans, meeting minutes, contracts, bid packages, technical and financial close outs, etc.
- Monitors project progress and timelines and prepares status reports to assist with timely project delivery.
Project Financial Administration
- Works with relevant stakeholders to collect vendor qualification documentations and ensure vendors are activated and set up within financial systems.
- Executes the purchase order process.
- Reconciles purchase orders to invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares various reports to support monitoring of project progress, costs, key performance indicators, etc.
- Reviews and communicates risks to Project Managers.
Project Close Out Administration
- Executes project close out requirements.
- Gathers and ensures receipt and sign-off of all project documentations. Files project documentations.
- Ensures receipt of all invoices. Follows up with vendors where required. Reconciles purchases to invoices to ensure accuracy and ensures all invoices are paid.
- Reviews and reconciles actual project expenses against cost estimates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Project Administrator in confidence, please include your resume and contact:
Marta Holdinova, TEMP/CONTRACT SENIOR ADVISOR
Contact phone number: 905-257-9691 x122
Contact email: email@example.com
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to Marta Holdinova, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Mississauga, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to Project Administrator
Chief Electrical EstimatorA leading electrical contractor in the Toronto (GTA) area is looking to add a Chief Electrical Estim
Cash Application RepresentativeCASH APPLICATION REPRESENTATIVE Harbinger Network Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Ca
Collections Specialist-BilingualCOLLECTIONS SPECIALIST-Bilingual Harbinger Network Inc. is currently looking for an experienced
High Rise Project ManagerHi Rise Residential Project Manager The Project Manager is responsible for planning, developing, c
Customer Service RepresentativeCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE-ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (Order Management, Logistics, Customer Service
General Accounting Analyst/ Specialist (Payroll)GENERAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST/SPECIALIST (PAYROLL ACCOUNTING) Harbinger Network is looking for General
$ $55.000-$67.000 a year
Construction Office AdministratorConstruction Office Administrator Harbinger Network is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Con
$ $20.00-$30.00 an hour