Project Manager - Civil
Harbinger Network Inc. is in search of a qualified Project Manager for a reputable road construction and maintenance company located in in the GTA. Strong heavy civil construction experience is a MUST, and prior MTO experience is preferred.
As a Project Manager in the construction industry you know that you are valued as much for your people skills as for your technical abilities. As the company representative in charge of a project, you are responsible for time, cost and the overall progress of a project. You are equally comfortable in the office or on-site and foster harmonious relations between the client, on-site staff and design consultants. You assist senior management in selecting projects and once selected, you control projects through establishment of budgets, timelines and progress reports. Your excellent communication and negotiating skills serve you well in hiring sub contractors and ensuring the work can be done cost effectively within the scope of the project. If you fit this description or are working towards getting there, check out opportunities from Harbinger Network like the one below.
Come join a leading civil constructor today!
- 5+ years of experience in civil construction
- Construction degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills: both written and verbal
- Must have G license with clean driving record
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suit; Primavera scheduling is a must
- Strong leadership skills; Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Working some evenings and weekends and ability to travel based on the type of project
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget.
- Prepare initial budgets or tenders, including quantity take offs, preparing tender documents, review and analyze sub-trade pricing.
- Monitor site activity for compliance with all plans, specifications and code
- Prepare Progress Reports and present as appropriate at monthly and weekly project meetings;
- Review and confirm progress payments.
- Implement health, safety and environmental procedures on site in accordance with company policies to ensure safety of all workers and public.
- Provide leadership to the project team.
- Troubleshoot problems in an efficient and effective manner while simultaneously updating owners and stakeholders.
- Must be able to oversee multiple large build projects and ensure the overall vision and direction of the company and client are being achieved.
Contact Harbinger Network:
Harbinger Network Inc. is recognized by construction professionals across Canada for working in partnership with them to effectively meet their career objectives with the best companies across the country. To apply for the position of Project Manager in confidence, please include a project list along with your resume and contact:
Elena Nadtochyy, Recruitment Agent- Civil
Contact phone number: 905-257-9691 ext.119
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to Elena Nadtochyy, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Toronto, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to Project Manager - Civil
Executive Assistant / AdministratorThis is an opportunity to join on of the GTA’s top sub-contractors! Not your average construct
Mechanical Service ManagerFor over 50 years, this mechanical contactor has serviced Toronto and the surrounding GTA. They have
$ 90K - 100K
Mechanical Estimator – PipingA reputable mechanical contractor in the GTA West area is looking to add an experienced mechanical
Project Manager – High RiseDo you have a passion for High-rise Residential construction? Do you have 4+ years of High-rise cons
Site Superintendent – ICIHarbinger Network has partnered with a reputable General Contractor specializing in Institutional an
$ Based on Experience
Logistics Supervisor (Dispatcher and CSR)LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR (Dispatch-CSR) Harbinger Network is seeking an experienced Logistics Sup
$ Compensation: $60,000-$90,000
Junior Project ManagerHarbinger Network Inc. is in search of a qualified Junior Project Manager for a reputable road const
$ 65,000 CAD
SIte SuperLow Rise Site Super As a Site Superintendent, you are the point person and have overall responsibi
Electrical Construction ManagerA top tier Ottawa electrical contractor is currently looking to add to their team! This group is one
$ 150,000.00 +
Mechanical Service ManagerA residential high-rise and commercial project focused mechanical contractor is currently looking fo
$ 90K - 115K +