The superintendent has the responsibility to oversee the job sites; keeping quality, efficiency, and time lines on target to complete the job on schedule and within budget. Superintendent is responsible for crew supervision, training, safety and communication to Project Leadership Team on issues or needs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to all safety initiatives and standards.
- Managing crew members including tracking and documenting performance reviews and development plans, coaching and disciplinary issues.
- Arrange travel to and from sites following travel guidelines.
- Maintain engineering integrity and quality control.
- Planning daily, weekly and when possible monthly jobsite and crew activities.
- Monitoring schedule, materials, deliveries, equipment and costs to ensure efficiency.
- Good effective verbal communications with crew members to clarify daily jobsite duties and to provide an efficient workflow on the jobsite; in accordance with work plan and S.O.P.
- Maintaining and repairing all equipment within their abilities.
- Ability to complete paperwork on time
- Train all crew members on all onsite duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- At least 3 years experience as a site superintendent.
- One year of crew leadership required.
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to Alan Mark, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in London, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to Site Superintendent
Electrical EstimatorAn exciting opportunity with a very busy, proven electrical contractor in the GTA / Toronto area! We
$ 80K - 90K
Senior EstimatorSenior Estimator Opportunity As an Estimator looking for new career opportunities in the constructi
High Rise Residential Project CoordinatorHigh Rise Residential Project Coordinator Here at Harbinger we have partnered with a tier 1 general
Site Superintendent – ICIHarbinger Network has partnered with a reputable General Contractor specializing in Institutional an
$ Based on Experience
Scheduler – Electrical ContractingAn exciting opportunity with a very busy, proven electrical contractor in GTA / Vaughan area!! We ar
$ 100K +
General Manager – HVAC Energy & ControlsOur proven client is focused in the energy conservation business related to laboratory ventilation s
$ 150K +
Heavy Equipment MechanicHEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC Harbinger Network is seeking an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to
Project ManagerProject Manager - Hamilton Area!Our client, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Hamil
$ $70k -$80k
Estimator – CivilCivil Construction Estimator needed for growing contractor in the GTA! At Harbinger we have partner
$ 60,000 - 100,000 CAD
Electrical CoordinatorIMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY IN THE GTA This is an opportunity to be groomed into a top contracting mana