Site Superintendent - Civil
Civil Senior Superintendent – Water, Waste Water Construction
- Understanding of the contract and scope of work, ensuring scope of work is clearly communicated to trades.
- Identifying and eliminating/controlling all actual or potential hazards and risks and document on the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Log.
- Completing a detailed review of drawings and specifications.
- Developing and communicating a 2 week look-ahead schedule.
- Conducting weekly progress review meetings with Trades to review weekly schedule and update accordingly
- Understanding entitlements and immediately notifying the Project Manager for changes and conditions.
- Maintaining site files, supplies, equipment, and services.
- Reviewing shop drawings.
- Attending all project meetings.
- Participating in developing a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of the project and following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the site office.
- Responsibility for proper administration of construction contracts and for ensuring all necessary permits and licenses are in place.
- Receiving, tracking and inspection of field purchases and materials, keeping daily records of labour, equipment, concrete, aggregates, rentals, subcontracts and force accounts (DWR).
- Assisting with cost control, proper coding and managing project within budget.
- Assisting with progress payments and change orders.
- Ensuring complete, accurate daily documentation of work, understanding of subcontractor scope of work to avoid any unnecessary change orders.
- Identifying problems early and immediately notifying Project Manager/General Superintendent. Full and immediate disclosure of any issues or problems is imperative.
- Ten or more years experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity, ICI and or Heavy Civil projects
- Post secondary education in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or Technology, or related experience
- Gold Seal certification preferred not an asset
- Proficient MS Office and Windows-based computer applications skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Travel is required on a regular basis.
- Salary range: $100,000 to $120,000 (depending on experience).
- Perks include: Performance based Bonuses, Medical Benefits, RSP contributions, Gas Card and Work truck
Please include a project list with your application!
If you think you have the experience, please send a copy or your resume along with a project list in word format via email to:
Sabrina Bonnici , Construction Recruitment Agent
Contact phone number: 905.257.9691 Ext 120
Contact email address: Sabrina@harbingernetwork.ca
Speak with a Construction Recruitment Advisor Today
Talk to Sabrina Bonnici, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Ayr, ON
Something went wrong with the twitter. Please check your credentials and twitter username in the twitter settings.
Similar jobs to Site Superintendent - Civil
Project CoordinatorHarbinger Network has teamed up with a GC who has been a sustainable partner of the Canadian Constru
Construction Site SuperintendentConstruction Site Superintendent – Commercial Interiors Harbinger Network has partnered with
$ Based on Experience
Recruitment AgentHarbinger Network Inc. (HNi), a Construction Recruitment Specialist across Canada, is aggressively g
HVAC – R Division ManagerAre you ready to take that next step in your career? Are you currently in a position where long-term
Construction Site AdminConstruction Site Admin Harbinger Network Inc. has partnered with a leading Low-Rise developer l
High Rise Residential Project CoordinatorHigh Rise Residential Project Coordinator Here at Harbinger we have partnered with a tier 1 general
Sheet Metal ForemanA reputable Sheet Metal contractor in the Hamilton area is looking for an experienced Foreman to joi
Project ManagerHi Rise Residential Project Manager The Project Manager is responsible for planning, developing,